Friday, May 29, 2020

My Playlist of Uplifting Songs During the Pandemic

I've been listening to a lot of music to help lift my spirits during the coronavirus pandemic (including every song ever nominated for the Grammy Record of the Year).

I decided to select an uplifting "Song of the Day" to inspire me or simply put me in a good mood during these challenging times. I hope some of these do the same for your.

May 24:

Don’t Worry, Be Happy (Bobby McFerrin)


May 25:

Hero (Mariah Carey)



May 26:

Beautiful Day (U2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o

May 27:

From a Distance (Bette Midler)



May 28: Let It Be (The Beatles)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d5ST3tbPIU

May 29:

Coming out of the Dark (Gloria Estefan)



English version:
Spanish version:

June 1:

Lean on Me (Bill Withers)





June 21:

Waitin' on a Sunny Day (Bruce Springsteen)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Madden's Most Memorable Oakland Moments

  John Madden celebrates the "Sea of Hands" victory in the 1974 playoffs that ended the Miami Dolphins' dynasty.              ...